POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : Mike Miller : Re: Mike Miller Server Time
8 Aug 2024 12:22:33 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Mike Miller
From: Alan Kong
Date: 31 Dec 2000 09:18:09
Message: <s5fu4t428qrnmucbs82oh6e1ai9nq510vs@4ax.com>
On Sun, 31 Dec 2000 05:45:59 GMT Roland Vansteenkiste wrote:

>Back in the early days of raytracing and POVray Miker Miller was one
>of the famous artists. He made some beautifil pictures. Can please
>someone tell me where I can find his scenefiles. I know there are a
>lot. And what happened to him?

  A few of Mike's scenes may still be included with the POV-Ray package
but Mike did not always post his scene source. If any are included with
the demo scenes they are likely not public domain, but included for your
enjoyment.

  Mike dropped from sight many years ago and efforts both by individuals
and the POV-Team have failed to find him online. I was told that when
Mike was active on CompuServe with the POV-Team, he was always willing
to help out people with questions about writing scenes.

  Our hope that Mike is doing well and that his absence is by choice and
not circumstances.

  Has anyone out there heard from Mike Miller in recent years?